We are committed to protecting the privacy of our subscribers and other users of our online services. Our data protection declaration is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We follow these policies:
We ask subscribers who register for our online services to provide us with e-mail addresses so we can send them e-mail news briefings. We also contact subscribers by e-mail if questions about their subscription arise.
These addresses are used only to send news and subscription questions and account information to those subscribers. We never sell, rent, or lend e-mail addresses of users to anyone.
E-mailed news may contain advertising, and such advertising may be "targeted" based on demographic information, e-mail domains, or zip codes. Such targeting is done through internal processes, and information from subscribers is not made available to advertisers or anyone else outside our team.
Registered subscribers can change the e-mail messages that they receive, or stop receiving them altogether, at any time by visiting our e-mail settings page.
Instructions for stopping e-mail notification appear at the end of each e-mail message.
Each subscriber who registers to use this service has a password. Subscribers may choose their own passwords.
Passwords are the private property of the subscriber. For reasons of security and privacy, we do not give out passwords to anyone. If you forget your password, you can have it sent to your e-Mail address.
"Cookies" are bits of text data sent from a Web server to a user's computer to be retrieved later for purposes of identification. On our site cookies are used to provide access to certain areas, and to maintain user preferences.
We may ask subscribers or other users to provide demographic or other information about themselves. This information is used to help us deliver information and advertising to users of our site. It is not shared with other organizations. Providing this information is optional.
We never collect financial information from you. If you receive some suspicious request, please contact us directly.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Modifying or canceling services
Subscribers can modify settings and information in our database by visiting our subscriber-services page.
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
Each data subject shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and we do have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and a data subject wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored by Bodo’s Power Systems, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee. Bodo’s Power Systems shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
Contacting The Editor
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our online service, or any other aspects of this Web site, please contact:
Editor and Publisher